Services We Provide
- Our onsite family physicians will oversee all of your concerns & illnesses. We will work on your behalf to ensure you receive the best care and advice pertaining to your health.
Non-MSP & Private Pay Services
- We provide non-MSP services such as employment & corporate physical medical assessments, ICBC, WCB claims, uninsured urgent care and non-covered cosmetic procedures.
Women's Health & Early Prenatal Care
- We offer Pap smears, STD screening, Breast examinations, Birth control and menopause counseling for our current family practice patients.
- We offer same-day appointments and walk-in care for your urgent health issues.
- We offer telehealth visits to allow our patients to connect with their health care provider without leaving the comfort of their home.
- We provide routine pediatric immunizations, flu vaccines and other immunizations as prescribed by the Canada Health Authority, and travel vaccinations (private fee).
Located in the heart of Richmond, Thrive Medical Clinic is a full-service medical clinic offering comprehensive general & family healthcare for all ages, from newborns to the elderly. Staffed by a highly experienced team of healthcare professionals, we work hard every day to provide you with the quality patient care you deserve. From the booking of your appointment to your arrival and examination by one of our physicians, you can rest assured that your health, well-being, and satisfaction are our top priorities.
At Thrive Medical Clinic, we are pleased to offer same-day appointments or walk-in medical care. We remain open during the pandemic to provide safe doctor visits in person if that is what you require. You can see one of our doctors online or you can have a telephone doctor visit if you prefer. Virtual visits and phone visits are available. You do not need to be a registered clinic patient in order to attend our clinic. We are a full service medical clinic. Once your medical issue has been assessed we will be able to assist you to find the most appropriate treatment.